8090 EP (Master Deluxe)

Monday, July 9, 2012

People who are broke they just wanna DANCE!

Or Something like that..

Those lyrics came together at Henry Moser's old crib in Berkeley... I was playing with his troll dolls.
His then Roommate agreed those lyrics were catchy.
and Henry kept reminding me to go with those lyrics.
And then I sat down and Composed the lyrical format for the song..

Let's analyze the Lyrics..

"I aint got no Money,Got no money. This is NOT a Joke, Or a LIE..(((or A lie))) I'll plead the fifth in any test (((in any test))) LAST NIGHT A DJ SAVED MY LIFE. AND I CHOOSE TO DANCE."

Now when I looked at my bank account, It was speaking so negatively to me. No Lie, a Bird is Broke. I would not ever lie to you. That's why I plead the fifth. I hate taking Test.

I love all DJ's especially when they get behind the groove!! A good DJ will save your life..

TO THE CHORUS!
"People who are broke they just wanna dance,wanna dance, wanna dance.. PEOPLE WHO ARE BROKE"

Well you know Dancing keeps the soul happy. Gold is nice...but a happy soul is better.. On your feet!
Second Verse! "I ain't got no money, That puts me in the 99% Tip your last few cents on some wine for a good time DJ Play my track watch me jam."

I remember when I realized I fit the description of the 99%.. I said well damn, ain't that the majority? Ha, Means more folks should be dancing!!!

Back to the Chorus...Keep Moving!
"People who are broke they just wanna dance,wanna dance, wanna dance.. PEOPLE WHO ARE BROKE"

That's pretty much the message. Not to deep. Quite Simple and Effective.

So dance.

Enjoy the video and share with a friend.

I mean everyone in the 99% deserves the right to dance.
Watch on Vimeo...



Or on YOUTUBE

Directed by Shae Violet Edited by Maya Songbirdie..

1 comment: